Over the past few weeks, I’ve been trying the NEW Essential 10 Super Greens Superfood from Designer Protein. Make sure you continue reading because I have both a recipe and a giveaway for you! So stick around!
Learn about Designer Protein’s Essential 10 Superfood Protein Powder and enter our giveaway for a chance to win a product of your choice!
Since I am still trying to transition to a vegan lifestyle (I need to make this my priority), I was excited to check out their plant base option.
So what’s the verdict?
- It is green! According to Designer Protein, the protein powder is Certified USDA Organic, each 30-calorie serving provides 50% of your daily fiber and includes phytonutrients from greens naturally rich in antioxidants. Designed with spinach and kale, Super Greens is an excellent source of prebiotic fiber.
- Each serving of Super Greens contains the dietary fiber of 10 servings of vegetables, Vitamin C content of 2 servings of spinach, B6 content of 6 servings of kale, calcium of 7 servings of spinach, magnesium content of 1 serving of spinach, 25% of your daily Vitamin K value, 16 times the electrolyte sodium level found in bananas, and phytonutrients from 10 green sources. Super Greens is certified USDA Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, & Kosher.
- Energy! I felt very energized after having my green smoothies. I love starting my days with something green and love how that makes me feel!
The one thing I wasn’t crazy about was the taste. Well, let me explain. I enjoyed the taste when I use fruit juice, but I like my smoothies with water. The green taste was a bit over powering when using water, but if you use juice, you won’t have a problem.
Note: I did not try this powder with any types of milk, I only tried it with apple juice and water.
Would I recommend this product?
If you like blending your smoothies with juice, go for it! If not, you might have to play around with your fruit combination to get the taste right.I think it is a solid product like I said I did like the way it made me feel and I love the fact that it is vegan!
I would love to know your thoughts. Have you tried any Designer Protein products? Do you like them? Why or why not?
Latest posts by Yenory Pouncil (see all)
- 4 Women Of Color You Need To Follow On Instagram - March 11, 2017
- 10 Awesome Tips for a Healthy Relationship - February 18, 2017
- How To Be Healthy and Make Your Relationship Stronger - February 2, 2017